На архив форума  

Развитие клуба FreeRace Санкт-Петербург. Новая клубная программа 2012 года. Ты можешь внести свой вклад в общее дело!!!  Читать >>>   Привет, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

+  FreeRace - Санкт-Петербург
-+  Ремонт/Тюнинг/Матчасть
--+  Серийные автомобили
---+  Japan cars & Korejan (Модераторы: maniakk, RadaR)
----+  to PolyPill
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Страниц: [1] Вниз Отправить эту темуПечать
Автор Тема: to PolyPill  (Прочитано 1949 раз)
maniakk
СВЕРШИЛОСЬ! & 2 ГОДА БЕЗ ПОЛЕТА!
Administrator
God

Рейтинг: +107/-2

Drisch Racing Team

to PolyPill
« От: 31 окт 2005, 13:13 »

you wrote

You can modify certain Honda obd1 ecus which I do myself.

hi! glad to see you on our board!!! Smiley

About this tuning ECU, I just have a few questions
This time, I'm tuning my P30 (converted from OBD2) with chrome for H22 (non turbo).

What do you think about crome? I find free version here http://forum.pgmfi.org, but as i can see, it exist CromePro (149 USD)
 and CromeDealer (450 USD) (http://forum.pgmfi.org/viewtopic.php?t=4383). what do you think about these vertions, and maybe you know when i can take it for free?

Next,

my P30 don't have module working with knock sensor's signal. What do you think, can I take off these modul frome some other ECU (maybe even not p30) and use it whith mine?

Final,
What do you recomend to usr for real time programming and why:
- Romulator
- Easy-RTP
-or something else?

PS Sorry for my disgusting english, but i'му been so long out of practice...

Владение русской орфографией это как владение кунг-фу - истинные мастера не применяют его без надобности.

Drive2.RU

PolyPill
Гость

Email
Re: to PolyPill
« Ответ #1 От: 31 окт 2005, 15:28 »

pgmfi.org is a great resource.

I don't use crome, some people like, but Crome wasn't nearly as developed when I started doing this as it is now and I already gave my money to hondata so I may as well use what I paid for and the same with most people I know. Hondata also has a few extras that crome does not, like full throttle shifting and launch control.

The difference in the versions is that the free one you can't datalog, that's the biggest difference and is a must for tuning. Without it you can only make guesses, which will give you something that will run well, but not to it's full potential. The $150 pro version has the datalogging and a few tools to make tuning easier. The crome dealer ($450) makes it legal fo ryou to tune other cars. Under the crome license agreement for the pro version you are legally restricted to only tune 1 car. Although there is no way for them to know you used it on another car. It also includes "dealer tools" which I haven't a clue what they are because you're only told when you give them $450.

As for getting it for free, this is Russia, some one here must know who does the software cracking for all the pirated software on the street. I took a look at doing with with hondata a while ago, but they were much more tricky than I thought and they locked the activation in a PIC microcontroller. I think crome would be easier because there is no extra hardware, but I haven't looked at it.

As for your knock sensor, are you sure it's the ecu that is the problem? I've never heard of anyone swaping the knock board from different ecu, it might work, but it is probably better to get the knock board from the same ecu. What engine do you have? It might not have a knock sensor...

I use a Romulator for RTP, mainly because the EasyRTP wasn't yet invented when I bought it, like most of my equipment. My understanding is that the EasyRTP requires you to modify your ECU while the Romulator you can plug into any programable ECU without any futher modification. For your own uses I'm sure the EastRTP would work fine, but if you were going to tune a lot of cars it would be best to use the Romulator.

Although the RTP isn't really required to do a tune, it just makes it easier and faster. What you do need is a wide band oxygen sensor. This is the most important piece of equipment while tuning. The brand really doesn't matter, they're all pretty similar. It's best to have a dyno with a wideband o2 on it.

You also need an EPROM writer. Again, most work fine, I've got a Willem programmer which can do a lot more chips than the 29c256's used for honda tuning.
maniakk
Administrator
God

Drisch Racing Team

« Ответ #2 От: 31 окт 2005, 18:30 »

pgmfi.org is a great resource.

Yehhh, it’s so

The difference in the versions is that the free one you can't datalog, that's the biggest difference and is a must for tuning. Without it you can only make guesses, which will give you something that will run well, but not to it's full potential. The $150 pro version has the datalogging and a few tools to make tuning easier. The crome dealer ($450) makes it legal fo ryou to tune other cars. Under the crome license agreement for the pro version you are legally restricted to only tune 1 car. Although there is no way for them to know you used it on another car. It also includes "dealer tools" which I haven't a clue what they are because you're only told when you give them $450.

Sure, I know it, but if I can’t datalog with crome, I can datalog with some other program. For example with EcuControl or HondaLogger. All I need for this way – one more datacable. Isnt it?

As for getting it for free, this is Russia, some one here must know who does the software cracking for all the pirated software on the street. I took a look at doing with with hondata a while ago, but they were much more tricky than I thought and they locked the activation in a PIC microcontroller. I think crome would be easier because there is no extra hardware, but I haven't looked at it.

Ok, that’s great. But even I can find the man who can crack Crome Pro, when can I find original version of the programm? Or I don’t understand something?

As for your knock sensor, are you sure it's the ecu that is the problem? I've never heard of anyone swaping the knock board from different ecu, it might work, but it is probably better to get the knock board from the same ecu. What engine do you have? It might not have a knock sensor...

Actually, I have  lude V with H22 (‘97). And they had a OBD2 ECU (with knock sensor). But not so far, I bought P30 on Ebay chipped (jun or something like this). So, when we opened the ECU, we see, the modul of knock sensor is absent. (this modul:  http://kaprolon2000.ru/sens/rtp/3.jpg
http://ff01.photofile.ru/photo/007/87f/470341/large/2931864104357767ae5800.jpg ) The ECU can actually work without knock sensor’s data, but taking into consideration quality of russian petrol, it’s vary dangerous for engine. So, I think, they are interchangeable with other obd1 ecu or no? because all of them are vary ringer.

You also need an EPROM writer. Again, most work fine, I've got a Willem programmer which can do a lot more chips than the 29c256's used for honda tuning.

Yehh, some of my friend have it, but if I buy romulator (example), don’t I’ll be able to do  program without it?

Владение русской орфографией это как владение кунг-фу - истинные мастера не применяют его без надобности.

Drive2.RU
maniakk
Administrator
God

Drisch Racing Team

« Ответ #3 От: 31 окт 2005, 19:04 »

OK, i realize it. the free vertion is pro, but to unlock the Pro features i need to know some Registration String. I didnt know this...

hmmm... i'm searchin the hackers Smiley

Drive2.RU
PolyPill
Гость

Email
« Ответ #4 От: 01 ноя 2005, 14:15 »

OK, i realize it. the free vertion is pro, but to unlock the Pro features i need to know some Registration String. I didnt know this...

hmmm... i'm searchin the hackers Smiley

If you do fide someone that can do this let me know and maybe they'd want to see if they can hack Hondata too.
Страниц: [1] Вверх Отправить эту темуПечать 
« предыдущая тема следующая тема »
Перейти в:  

Быстрый вход